Here is a quick and healthy weeknight dinner that is absolutely full of flavor. As an added bonus, clean up could not be any easier!
This recipe works well with just about any side dish you prefer. For a really nice presentation, pair it with these light and easy cucumber noodles with fresh pesto.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 8-10 minutes
- 4 5-6 oz. cod fillets
- Sea salt and Black pepper, to taste
- 1 c. grape tomatoes, washed and sliced
- ½ c. fresh or bottled pesto*
- Preheat oven to 350°F and place top oven rack in center position. Cut parchment paper into 4 large squares (approximately 12” x 12”).
- On a flat surface, place a cod fillet on one square, positioning it toward the bottom center of the paper. Sprinkle the cod with salt and black pepper, as desired. Top the fillet with sliced tomatoes and a drizzle of pesto.
- Fold the parchment paper in half and seal the bottom edge by tightly folding where the two halves come together. Repeat on each side.
- Set the sealed pack on a large rimmed baking sheet and repeat process with remaining 3 cod fillets. When finished, place baking sheet in pre-heated oven on center rack and bake for 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven and serve immediately with your choice of sides. Enjoy!