This low calorie blueberry and red grape ice blast is cool and refreshing with a little kick. It contains just 135 calories per glass and can take less than 5 minutes to prepare.
- 4 large cocktail glasses
- 1 blender
- 1 cocktail spoon
- 4 oz. of tequila (1/2 cup/120ml
- 2 cups of crushed ice (16 oz./480g)
- 1.25 cups of frozen blueberries (10 oz./300g)
- 1.25 cups of frozen red grapes (10 oz./300g)
- Add the crushed ice, frozen blueberries and frozen red grapes to the blender and blend until the mixture becomes frothy.
- Once the mixture has become frothy, stop blending and pour an equal amount of the mixture into each of the four large cocktail glasses.
- Top each of the four large cocktail glasses with 1 oz. of tequila, stir well with the cocktail spoon and enjoy the low calorie blueberry and red grape ice blast.
- 596 calories per 40 oz. yield (1200ml)
- 149 calories per 10 oz. glass (300ml)