This low calorie Bellini is an excellent choice that uses champagne and peach to create a sparkling cocktail that’s light, fruity and refreshing. It packs just 134 calories per glass and is very easy to put together.
- 4 large cocktail glasses
- 1 blender
- 1 cocktail spoon
- 12 oz. of peach juice (1.5 cups/360ml)
- 10 oz. of champagne (1.25 cups/300ml)
- 1.5 cups of chopped peach chunks (12 oz./360g)
- 3/4 cup of crushed ice (6 oz./180g)
- Add the peach chunks to the blender and blend until they become puréed.
- Once the peach chunks are fully puréed, pour an equal amount of the peach purée into each of the four large cocktail glasses.
- Add an equal amount of peach juice to each of the four large cocktail glasses and stir well with the cocktail spoon.
- Top each of the four large cocktail glasses with an equal amount of champagne and crushed ice and enjoy the low calorie Bellini.
- 536 calories per 40 oz. yield (1200ml)
- 134 calories per 10 oz. glass (300ml)